Monday, December 12, 2011

the littlest gifts and the greatest of adventures

"I think we delight to praise what we enjoy because the praise not merely expresses but completes the enjoyment; it is its appointed consummation." - C.S. Lewis

This week, the Lord has given me so many sweet gifts:

a secure job for my Husband
Blueberry muffins from Manhattan Bakery
plans to see family in the next few weeks
meditations unraveling His goodness this Advent Season
His words of assurance in the early morning when I most need them
little Santa kitty hats that make me laugh
becoming a member of Christ the King Church

Enjoying His faithfulness today. Along with these tunes from Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are [like] honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24