Tuesday, January 24, 2012

little joys

These things make me happy:

White Chocolate Raspberry Mocha... also known as the Sweetheart Mocha ;)


my beautiful friends Allison & Cameron and all the wedding festivities that are about to happen!

This city and my church Christ the King's new home..


the joy of this little pup {my friend Joel's new baby}


reminiscing on the infamous kitty duo.. a.k.a. fun with my sister-in-law Lydia Grace {we are silly}


my husband, who although embarrassed because of his sister and his wife, loves us both very much.



"I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes."

- e.e. cummings

3 comments:

  1. And I thank God for you my Mollie muffin....mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! Great pics. Great thoughts. Beautiful heart!

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are [like] honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24