Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Around these parts

It's Wednesday and we are so lazy. I'm talking Chinese food and Saturday Night Live reruns in bed - lazy. This week has been good, but so exhausting. Aaron and I are getting ready for a garage sale this Saturday, and let me tell you -- I didn't know how much work went into preparing for a yard sale until I was miserably sorting through junk and trinkets I didn't even know we had. It also didn't help that we had the most relaxing weekend ever and I wasn't in the right mindset to tackle the closet. But I guess I shouldn't complain about a weekend spent riding bikes around the city, enjoying art festivals and grilling out in amazing weather. Seriously, we have it made here. Not to mention, Houston, you kind of rock right now. 









Here are some common phrases we have been throwing out lately:

  • I get paid to do this!?
  • Gully, are you kidding me? You're eating the dog's food again?
  • No, we still don't know where we'll be living in a month -- but thanks for asking.
  • I can't believe how nice it is right now.
  • We'll be in Raleigh at the end of the month!
  • Froyo? I think so, yes. 
and our favorite recent phrase to yell at family, friends and strangers:

Aaron's going to be an uncle, and I'm going to be an aunt!!!!!!


That's right people, Aaron's adorable sister is an expecting mommy - and we're going to love that child to pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds and looks like an amazing weekend of relaxing and delicious food. Also - congrats on aunt status!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are [like] honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24